Family dentistry | Dental insurance reviews
- common sense to a lot of people and you’re probably wondering why are you making a Family dentistry video about oral hygiene but what’s .
- might not be common sense to other people so hopefully I can help out maybe at least one person out there so enough rambling I hope you guys enjoy.
- the video and if you want to see everything that I do to take care of my teeth and then just keep watching okay so first things first flossing is key.
- like I floss throughout the day so much because I hate the feeling of having food stuck in my mouth but I think flossing before bed is like the.
number one most important thing because sometimes
- if you brush your teeth and you’re not really flossing you can still feel like your mouth isn’t .
- fully clean and that’s because you have to floss because when you brush your teeth you’re not necessarily getting out all the gunk and stuff that’s .
- in between your teeth or in the back teeth and all that you just have to make sure because you obviously work eating throughout the day we’re .
- drinking things and things are bound to get stuck in our mouths and sometimes when you’re smiling you’re looking at yourself in the mirror you .
can’t really notice you have something in your teeth.
- back there that you didn’t even really think that you had but that’s why flossing is everything so I use the oral-b glide Pro health deep clean .
- floss this is just the cool mint kind I own Italy prefer string floss over any other type of floss because I feel like I can really get in there and just .
- get all the gunk and food and bacteria out of my mouth so I always like to floss throughout the day especially if I’m eating something