full coverage dental insurance Justice will do for you is it gives you an indication on fraudulent behavior from some staff and full coverage dental insurance Miss sherry say certified front person something so she’s become she’s she’s very in tune to front foot let’s say you’re.
A busy jock you you you hired a highly qualified office manager .
- insurance coordinator for your front desk to so you didn’t have to worry about those kinds of things and and it brings you peace of mind so.
- If you don’t track your gross production and you only track your net production you don’t know what they are adjusting off they can be jousting off anything .
- That they want right enough anything that they want because you’re only putting in net you’re only putting in with what you’re reimbursed not
- what you what you want to be reimbursed or not what you submitted to the insurance company eventually there is .
- A trend of what your monthly adjustments should be based on your insurance plans your average patient base and your service fees absolutely let’s say that % adjustments that’s pretty decent thirty to thirty five percent because that means .
That your reimbursement rate is around sixty to seventy five percent in this sixty to seventy five percent range of reimbursement right on the on the fee schedule so let’s say it’s thirty percent well all of a sudden if you are just running your adjustment report at.
The end of the month and all of a sudden you’ve got a % adjustment for that month what happened to % of the money where did that go what happens and so it allows you to have .
A conversation with your team that is managing or submitting your insurance claims did a patient get upset and they needed to refund a patient and they did it without you and did something happen to .
A claim and they submitted a claim try sir you know something was wrong with a claim in a or they needed to resubmit different codes or they did an appeal and he lost an appeal it it